Be sure you're using a good, deep lens hood.

I used a number of the 50mm lenses when I was shooting with Pentax
cameras: M50/1.4, A50/1.4, A50/1.7, F50/1.7, FA50/1.4 and A50/2.8
Macro. There's no substantive difference in the tendency to flare for
any of the 50/1.4s, and not much different to the 50/1.7s. A deep lens
hood is required for the DSLR bodies, much deeper than the original
equipment hood (you need a hood for about an 85mm lens). The A50/2.8
has less tendency to flare as its front element is so deeply inset.

That said, there are always situations which will cause some flare.
Avoiding them is the only solution. What I'd do for the shooting
situations in the galleries you showed (nice work, btw) is to have
with me some heavy, white backdrop paper and cover those windows,
preferably from the outside if possible. That will reduce the light
coming through them enormously relative to your primary subject and be
a much more successful exposure situation.

It's either that or arrange with the subjects that you can reposition
yourself and them such that these windows are not in the frame. That
may not be possible given the room.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com