----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"
Subject: Re: On FF but without intent to start a flame

Well I've got a lot of FF Pentax legacy lenses that are high quality.
Whether we can use APS-C factor lenses is not the point, although in
camera crop is the obvious solution to that.

I believe that the recent DA* lenses (you know, the ones with the shitty AF motors) actually do cover the 135 format.
They are also big.
This might indicate that Pentax knows that at some point, either willingly or whether they have to drag it's user base kicking and screaming into the modern era, they will have to market a 135 format DSLR.

William Robb