> While we're on the subject, here's another one:
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/fanciedfishnchips>
>
> Video as well, half-way down on the left. This is very near me.

That's a great story - a perfect example of how warped their priorities have
become. They're called out because a gang of youths has thrown a bottle at a
woman. They move the youths on, apparently without arresting any of them for
affray, but they stop & search some harmless git with a camera under
anti-terrorism legislation. What a bunch of plonkers.