On Jul 12, 2010, at 1:11 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:

> You should haunt www.keh.com.  They're very reputable, and they often sell
> more common, and make no mistake the A 28mm f2.8 isn't all that rare, lenses
> for much less than you can get them on ebay.  They don't have any A 28mms in
> stock right now, but they are likely to have more in the future.

Thanks for the heads up on prices, P.J.

I haven't exactly been "haunting" KEH, but I'll start. In addition to the
things you say about them, I'm right here in Atlanta where they are. If I want,
I can save on shipping costs, though driving in Atlanta traffic can make
shipping worth the cost.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net