I know, I lived in Dunwoody for a year, I've seen single vehicle rollovers on I285 achieved at the blistering speed of 12mph. I feel for you.

On 7/12/2010 1:32 PM, Eric Weir wrote:
On Jul 12, 2010, at 1:11 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:

You should haunt www.keh.com.  They're very reputable, and they often sell more
common, and make no mistake the A 28mm f2.8 isn't all that rare, lenses for
much less than you can get them on ebay.  They don't have any A 28mms in stock
right now, but they are likely to have more in the future.
Thanks for the heads up on prices, P.J.

I haven't exactly been "haunting" KEH, but I'll start. In addition to the
things you say about them, I'm right here in Atlanta where they are. If I want, I can
save on shipping costs, though driving in Atlanta traffic can make shipping worth the
cost.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}