Cotty, are you still running Apple-PowerPC systems or are you on
Apple-Intel systems now? If you're on Apple-Intel systems, you really
want to move to Photohop CS3 at least for performance reasons. CS/CS2
are PowerPC executables, running in emulation on the current
generation of Apple hardware. CS3 is the first native-code version of
Photoshop for Apple-Intel systems: the performance improvement is
substantial.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com