I think you should sell the seperatly, you'll probably only get about $200 for it with or without the grip. If you can sell the grip separately it's gravy.

On 10/5/2010 12:09 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: P N Stenquist
I find it helpful to keep abreast of what's new, what's problematic,
and what works well. And digital technology progresses rather quickly.
To get the best results for my clients, I want to use the best
options. I also believe in a replacement cycle. As a relatively heavy
volume user, I find that replacing my oldest camera when the market
offers a superior choice is sound policy. That way I don't end up
being a test case for durability.
Paul

Sounds like a plan.

I wonder what I should ask for my *ist-D? Should I sell the battery grip seperately? What about the FAJ-18-35? Should I throw in the CF cards as a bonus?

Should I offer it all as a kit or part it out? I'm pretty sure I do still have all the boxes and packing material. I don't do eBay, 'cause I don't really understand it.

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."