Jim King wrote on Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:58:35 -0700

> This blog post by Erwin Puts rang a few bells for me, and I suspect it will
> for
> some of you as well:
>

> http://www.imx.nl/photo/page152/page152.html\
>

> Puts is a Leica guy but they used to say that Pentax is the Japanese Leica...

Lots of comments in the Leica Users Forum about Puts' post:
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/customer-forum/176273-new-blog-entry-erwin-puts.html

Many of them have the same criticism of his writing/composing style as the
posts here.  I hope that his thoughts will not get lost in the criticism of his
style; his arguments for the "old ways" are worth considering, and some of his
criticism of our digital era are on target IMO.

Regards, Jim