On 2011-04-13 11:32, Steven Desjardins wrote:
I appreciate that the old film cameras had a longer lifespan than the
digital ones.  The problem is that for many of us color was a thing
left to the labs, whereas B&W was a medium were we could do some PP.
Now color is there as well.

I started reading it and putting together a point by point rebuttal. It got way too long, way too fast. So, I'm going to sum up my response:

Bull pucky! Starting with flawed definitions for professionalism and craftsmanship and going on down the line.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)