On 2011-07-21 14:04 , Christine Nielsen wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/5962115412/in/photostream

I trust you know how the punchline goes.  Hope everyone beset by the
heatwave is keeping cool!

that's fun; i've seen them do rapid breathing, sort of panting with their mouths closed; maybe they use their nasal cavity for evaporative cooling

here in Denver all we've had to cope with is abnormally heavy monsoons along with normal temps for July (in the 90s); that means it's much more humid than we're used to; normally here we do not sense that we sweat