Don't have to go that far south to get good weather. In Everett WA, we were
supposed to fly up to 73°F today, but it barely got to 67°F. Maybe tomorrow.

They said on the evening news wednesday that Everett is the only large city in
the US that has yet to see 75°F this year.

They keep promising — "Saturday we should see sunny skies and highs in the mid
to upper 70s to around 80! Sunday will start mostly sunny but we will see some
high clouds drifting in during the afternoon signaling a change in the weather.
Sunday's highs should be in the 70s and low 80s!"

I'm not holding my breath for it.

On Jul 22, 2011, at 05:26 , Steven Desjardins wrote:

> Sure, all you bottom hemisphere guys have to rub it in.
>
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 3:51 AM, David Mann <d...@multisport.net.nz> wrote:
>> On Jul 22, 2011, at 8:04 AM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/5962115412/in/photostream
>>>
>>> I trust you know how the punchline goes.  Hope everyone beset by the
>>> heatwave is keeping cool!
>>
>> Glad I'm not affected.  Today's high was a balmy 7C.  We might get snow in
>> the next couple of days.  Our winter has been very mild so far but it sounds
>> like our first real storm of the season is on its way.
>>
>> Dave

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

"Gaudeamus igitur, juvenes dum sumus..."
http://tinyurl.com/ndmfhb