From: "P. J. Alling"

Take the 18-55 and 80-200 it's easier to get by with a gap between 55
and 80 than losing the wide end, and unless your shooting circumstance
is very peculiar, you'll want a moderate wide more than a super wide.
If you have something smallish and fast, say a 50 f1.4 take that too.
You may never need it but it will give you the ability to shoot in lower
light without flash.

I've got the Sigma 30 f/1.4. Take that instead of the 10-20?

I'm also thinking AF200FG for a flash. It's really compact.

I'm sitting here right now watching West Coast Railways videos of The Cambrian on YouTube.