I'd probably say that my absolute minimum kit would be
K-5
18-250
FA 31/1.8

That would give me a full range of focal lengths, plus a fast standard lens.

There is good argument to substitute the 16-50/2.8 for the 18-250, because on
the K-5 you can get by with f/2.8 in most lighting, it's weather sealed, and
covers the most needed lengths, and maybe a longer zoom, and a small light 50
for indoors, giving up wide angle for weight.

With the K-5 I'm ambivalent about flash, I can get by with faster glass a lot
of the time, and speedlights are a PiTA.  You might also be able to find a used
speedlight there for $20 or so if desperate.

Also, I'd bring my carbon fiber monopod and ball head, which fit in my camera
bag.  I may bring a tiny tripod that'll use the ball head., not for long
exposures, but in case I want any pictures with me in them.   Any gear I
needed, but didn't have, I'd order online, and have it shipped to me there,
then just ship it home separately.