Bob W-PDML wrote:
I seem to remember Pentax showing a mockup or prototype before, which never
actually hit the streets. I could show a mockup of a time machine, doesn't mean
I'll ever be able to travel forward to 2525 to watch Cotty eat his hat when the
camera is available in whatever passes for shops then. That's why I want him to
eat it now, on credit so to speak.

I've got a working time machine. I crawl into it every night, close my eyes and when I open them again I've been transported about eight hours into the future.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)