Carnivorous plants usually live in really nutrient low environments which is why they make their own fertilizer...

On 10/30/2015 2:23 PM, knarf wrote:
In terms of my personal menu, I don't eat carnivorous plants. Therefore I need
not consider the ethics of consuming them.

Good question, though.

Cheers,

frank

On October 30, 2015 1:10:26 PM EDT, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:
Where do carnivorous plants fit in?

Alan C

-----Original Message-----
From: knarf
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 5:57 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: Poke

"So, they eat other animal life, and thus are
fair game for us..."

I hope your not really saying that's your test, Dan. That sure opens
the
door to eating lots of different animals.

Obviously you have other criteria as well; cows, after all are
vegetarian.

Cheers,

frank

On October 30, 2015 9:13:40 AM EDT, "Daniel J. Matyola"