Larry,

Thanks for sharing these photos. It's been ages since I've gone to any events of this sort... I was looking at this while waking up, so, it took me a few moments to figure out what "squake" was ;-)

It was pleasant to spot a few familiar faces..
Cf. this old PUG photo:
http://pug.komkon.org/11feb/slides/IR-LifePleasures_IR25244.html

This photo: LRC17588, is lacking the lower part of it. The effect is somewhat weird: it looks as if the guy is extremely short.

Re: LRC17588
I am not sure about the microphone that Christine has mentioned.
On one hand, I wish it was a bit futher from the face to be less dominant, on another hand, - it's a part of the scene, and "accessory" of a sort.

Take a look at the first two photos in this set (sorry for the flash, - I am guilty of being affected by the fud, and never got to redo it. Maybe, you'll find this idea useful here. Even though one of those 10 videos that you've posted recently was denying this type of affects, I like the way it worked for me. YMMV:
http://42graphy.org/swing/camphollywood-2007/Artsy/

Even if you choose not to do "selective color", try sephia, it might give that photo of yours an interesting view.

Finally, - I think people here, on PDML, would appreciate if you posted the direct link to the photo of YOU from that even posted by someone else.

Cheers,

Igor