I made the incredibly dumb move of taking a date to see BL during its
debut release. I was young and really awkward at dating (typical
engineering nerd) and I'm fairly sure that that action sealed my fate.
Never heard from that girl again.

I actually do want to see Barry Lyndon again because I'm certain that
my older, reinvented brain would appreciate what my barely out of
adolescence brain could not.

--
-bmw