On 12/5/2016 7:46 AM, ann sanfedele wrote:
I love that, David...

Jack, note that the "V" of the mountains point to the float... moving
the float to the left in the composition would mess up what it looked
like to me the best possible placement...

Thanks Jack and Ann.

I have a couple of outtakes with the float to the right side, but not the left.
ann