Bulent!  Figured you to reply :-)  look forward to photo evidence of your baking

I'm now making more muffins - same recipe except using coarse stone ground yellow cornmeal and adding the sage I left out of the other recipe :-)

baking because it is sooo cold here and apartment not quite warm enough (rationalization :-))

ann