thanks , Bruce  !
so here is the link to the blue cornmeal  - using your bit.ly

https://bit.ly/2VReqo7

and the popover pan..

https://bit.ly/2RJJUxy

I found the popover pan at my Salvation army store for $2.99 :-)

On 1/13/2019 1:33 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Hi Ann!

I recommend *bit.ly <http://bit.ly>* for all your tiny URL links. Just go to this page and paste a long link into the text box:

https://bitly.com/

*Bit.ly* also provides utility plugins to your favourite browser so you can create shortened URLs right on the page you are viewing without having to navigate elsewhere.

Happy cooking! :-)