Thanks !

 I would be adjusting it somewhat, too... but I was curious about the rice.. because of it's purple color..
the inclusion of wild rice explains it.

 I have fresh frozen shrimp in my freezer and smoked turkey breast too..
 I'm queen of rosemary -- I can get it powdered and use it frequently.. lovely to get it fresh in the summer from local farm markets.

ann