I had a beautiful Le Crueset omelet pan I got from the PX down at Ft Bragg while I was still on active duty after I got home from Iraq; enameled cast iron with a non-stick coating.

"Someone' used a steel fork on it and ruined the non-stick coating. Le Crueset replaced the damaged pan gratis, but the particular pan I had was no longer manufactured so the new pan is not quite the same.**

I used to be able to flip an omelet with the old pan, but for some reason it doesn't work with the new pan. The omelet won't slide properly, plus the pan is bigger, heavier & not quite the same shape.

It's a great pan, but it's not quite the same. And Le Crueset came through like champions. They didn't have to replace the pan because it was abused, but they did anyway.

As for a griddle, yes there's one available. I can probably get it from the big-box home-improvement store I bought the store from. If not, I'm sure it's available on-line. I just have to look up the model number & order it.