> On Jun 1, 2020, at 12:38 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> Paul
>
>> On Jun 1, 2020, at 3:28 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Jun 1, 2020, at 11:54 AM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Christine. I bought quite a bit of gear at Central in the ‘70s. Lots
>>> of good memories there.
>>>
>>> I too am angry — horrified in fact — over the killing of the black man at
>>> the hands of a lunatic cop. I hope he’s eventually charged with murder 1
>>> and spends the rest of his life in prison. But I don’t share Don’s lack of
>>> anger at the looters and arsonists. Destroying other people's property and
>>> lives accomplishes nothing positive. It only paints the protesters as
>>> insincere and a danger to society.
>>
>> What’s worse is there seems to be a lot of evidence that a lot of the
>> destruction is caused not by people protesting the murder of George Floyd
>> but by people whose goal is to sow discord and make things worse.
>> --
>> Larry Colen
>> l...@red4est.com
>
> Of course. And that’s almost always the case. With chaos come flat screen TVs
> and Ait Jordan’s. And the anarchists love it as well.

Particularly when times are as tough as they are right now.

Considering how perilously close we are to some terribly hazardous topics of
discussion, this might be a good time to all agree that things really suck and
move on to something we can all agree on, like slamming Kenny boy or something.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com