I bought quite a bit of gear at Central in the ‘70s. I too am angry — horrified
in fact — over the killing of the black man at the hands of a lunatic cop. I
hope he’s eventually charged with murder 1 and spends the rest of his life in
prison. But I don’t share Don’s lack of anger at the looters and arsonists.
Destroying other people's property and lives accomplishes nothing positive. It
only paints the protesters as insincere and a danger to society.

Paul