One final note on the GUI Builder project:

Many times, when I am programming and including an interface, I
have to flip-flop between TK and GUI.  David, does your GUI Builder
have to be so exclusive in programming, or could you open it up to
include functionality available under the TK module as well?

Brad Smith,
Social Design Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]