> David Hiltz et al:
>
> Yes, David!  I don't know about the other Win32::GUI users, but I
> would surely appreciate a tool of this capacity!  Briefly, I played
> with your previous releases.  At the time, I found them limited in
> usage.

  My very first version moved objects around using the ->Move() method (it
  was very clunky and limited).  Then Aldo showed me how to use a Paint
  method which add more flexibility.  I then released v0.01 which has the
  functionality I listed below.

> Yet, they expedited the GUI-building process.  After all, few of us want
> to waste our time on GUI-building when we can be concentrating on the true
> programming!  Look at Microsoft: Gates has made a fortune off the simple
> fact that all the Visual tools simplify the layout of GUI's!
>
> You feel free to let me know what I could personally do to help you
> better this application!

  feedback is good.  What you like, don't like, what you think would improve
  it.  Give me a few weeks to release the version I'm working on now.

  I should also put together a web page with screen shots, documentation
  and link to download the program.

  I don't know where I would put this page - I'll have to ask my boss if
  it is ok to host it on one of our servers.

  -dave