Hello,

butting in an interesting discussion ...

Would Org::Demians::MARC::Record ( or Tamil::MARC::Record ) be very
wrong, unless you aim to provide the ultimate collection of MARC
modules that would make all the others obsolete ?

Moose is great and I love it, but it's not forever ... in a few years
we'll use Elk or something else, and you might want to port your
modules ...

Emil

--
Emil Perhinschi     http://www.lunch-break.ro