On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 06:17:19PM -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> The obvious and cutting rejoinder for me to make would be:
>       "Hey. If I believed this, I'd still be writing Perl."

Don't look now, but your bias is showing. :)

http://dev.perl.org/

> (Cripes.  I only dissed Perl mildly.  I gave Java a much
> rougher time and basically consigned Tcl to an early grave

(early?)

> -- but no flamage from *those* guys...)

Hey, all I gave was gentle correction on the state of Perl 5. Bluntly, you got
that very wrong. If you want flamage, I could provide. :)

--
So what if I have a fertile brain?  Fertilizer happens.
             -- Larry Wall in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>