On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, David Cantrell wrote:

> I wonder how many people really use the HTML-generating bits of CGI.pm?

I'd guess a lot, since they are prominently documented in the CGI.pm
documentation and are used extensively throughout many of the examples
there.  It would be quite natural for anyone who learned to use
CGI.pm by reading its documentation to use those bits.  Also, a simple
Google search for them turns up lots and lots of hits.

> I know I never have, nor have they been used that I can remember
> anywhere that I've worked, or in any of the non-work projects I've
> collaborated in.  It's always been 'print "<HTML>"' or more recently
> using a templating language like TT.

Yep, I'm sure there's a lot of that too.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]