* Juerd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-09-21 00:45]:
> And I wouldn't want the nullbyte mistake again. Let's just
> stick to the last given value instead.

Nobrainer. The nullbyte thing was a Perl-4-ism.

> Also, I want parameters to be able to do a certain Upload role,
> which adds terribly useful methods for file uploads. Let's
> escape the primitive world and add some REAL dwimmery, the kind
> that doesn't confuse people all the time :)

But let’s also be careful not to go *too* overboard with the new
stuff. Last time someone was all gung-ho to use new features to
make things more automagical, we got [EMAIL PROTECTED] = qw( Exporter );`.

Regards,