This is a message from the Museumpests.net  List.
To unsubscribe look at the footer of this email.

Hi Megan,

This individual is a bit worn and rubbed, but yes I'd say it's an example off
the Brown House moth, Hofmannophila pseudospretella. This species is frequently
found at a background level in domestic and other buildings where it is usually
not too numerous or damaging. It is a species to be aware of though and
monitoring should tell you if control is necessary.

All the best,

Stuart Hine
Insect Identification Services
insectidentification.co.uk