Arnaud Lesauvage wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
I second this bug - i'm experiencing the same problem trying to backup
(dump) tables with mixed case names (e.g. MyTableName). I've installed
pgAdmin v1.6.3 and attempted to backup (compressed and plain, within
pgadmin, from cmd line) some tables with mixed case names, so far
without success. I'm able to dump out all lower case named tables
(e.g. mytablename) but NOT mixed case named tables.

So the syntax "-t <table> -n <schema>" used by pgAdmin is not correct anymore.

Are you sure you're running 1.6.3? I get (not the non default schema, and that both the schema and table names need quoting):

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin\pg_dump.exe -i -h localhost -p 5432 -U postgres -F c -v -f "c:\foo.bak" -t "\"FOO\".\"Role\"" postgres
pg_dump: reading schemas
pg_dump: reading user-defined functions
pg_dump: reading user-defined types
pg_dump: reading procedural languages
pg_dump: reading user-defined aggregate functions
pg_dump: reading user-defined operators
pg_dump: reading user-defined operator classes
pg_dump: reading user-defined conversions
pg_dump: reading user-defined tables
pg_dump: reading table inheritance information
pg_dump: reading rewrite rules
pg_dump: reading type casts
pg_dump: finding inheritance relationships
pg_dump: reading column info for interesting tables
pg_dump: finding the columns and types of table "Role"
pg_dump: flagging inherited columns in subtables
pg_dump: reading indexes
pg_dump: reading indexes for table "Role"
pg_dump: reading constraints
pg_dump: reading triggers
pg_dump: reading dependency data
pg_dump: saving encoding = LATIN1
pg_dump: saving standard_conforming_strings = off
pg_dump: dumping contents of table Role

Process returned exit code 0.

Regards, Dave

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq