Now when I say FFI this is alien if alien is available. since alien deals
better with callbacks apparently.

Bill my plate is full :) but this is not a problem of vision. We have cool and
real dreams for Pharo.
Now we should be darned pragmatic. One stone at a time... but millions of time.
This is why your 30 min a week
for pharo makes a real difference.

Back hakcing on Rapckage.

Stef