Hi Andreas,

I am not a lawyer but as far as I understand this topic, no license means
nobody can use the code at all, which contradicts the fact of having it in a
public repository (and you being perfectly happy of people using it).
Can you please clarify the license situation of those projects?

Best regards,
Johan