"Schwab,Wilhelm K" <bsch...@anest.ufl.edu> writes:

> Levente,
>
> I stand by the analogy of GPL's history and the more emotional
> undertones of the current discussion.  Dismissing it won't make it go
> away.
IMHO you are fully right. The fact still is if something is OS it
forkable. Maye under certain conditions but it surely is forkable.

I avoid GPL software as much as I can (but well I'm running Debian
Linux) so there's not escape really. However I'm just using it... Makes
life easier ;-)

Regards
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus