It is that time of year again.  The Union phonograph show is just a couple
of weeks away.  If you have never been to this phonograph show, I would
highly recommend attending.  Some of the rarest phonographs, parts, and
records are available at this show.  Several of the best dealers and
collectors make the annual pilgrimage to this Holy Grail of phonograph
shows.

Hopefully, someone might have some items that I am looking for.    I am
looking for the spring barrel end support stanchion for a pre-dog Victor MS
motor.  I am also looking for the small wood boxes that Victor Concert or
Exhibition reproducers came in.  One other part I might need to look for is
a reproducer for a Victor rigid arm.  If anyone has these parts, please
contact me off list at kb...@charter.net

Thanks,  Ken Brekke