This is nice, but probably won't make its way to Union:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/atq/1736515692.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Fraser" <pjfra...@mac.com>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 1:32 AM
Subject: [Phono-L] Union wish list - Pathe Actuelle upright

I guess I have a wish list item to add to the pile: an upright Pathe Actuelle, which is the Pathe disc machine with the wacky umbrella parasol style tonearm/sound radiator gizmo.

I've craved one for a really long time, and finally found one a little while ago. It was going to get handed off to another friend at Union to be brought back to me, but the deal fell apart for a bunch of really tragic reasons that I still feel pretty awful about. But that's another story.

In any case, if any of you have a lead on one for less than $500 in decent shape and functional - and that could make its way to Union - please let me know.