No, it doesn't suck at all to live in the Midwest. This is where all the bargains are.

Bruce

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Nichol" <jnic...@fuse.net>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Union wish list

So I'm guessing you don't live in the Midwest?  That must suck!

Jim

Sent from my iPad

On May 26, 2010, at 4:19 AM, Robert Wright <esrobe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Not to blow your mind or burst your bubble, but there are those among us unfortunate enough to have never been to a Union show. I've heard about them for all my adult years, but never had the money when I was available, and never available when I had the money. Maybe this will be the year!

-Robert