hi
i have been several times and each time it seems like i spend at least 5k
not counting the motel and plane
it sure if fun and a great candy land and the donleys are great guys
unfortunately  i have to go to dc for my brother 60th surprise bd  party
that sat night
oh well
have fun
zono

In a message dated 5/26/2010 4:25:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,