I'd be willing to bet that was a Victor Home Recording disc.  They were 6" with
white label or 10" with a yellow/golden label.
http://www.phonozoic.net/recordio/victor1.jpg
http://www.phonozoic.net/recordio/victor2.jpg
http://www.phonozoic.net/recordio/victor3.jpg

I have a bunch of 6" and one 10".  Can't hear what's recorded on any of them
really.