Hi Alex,

..
>> I have now created both the home and menu documents, but when I go to
..
>> localhost:5000 in my browser, I still just get the maintenance pages.
>> How do I get to see it the wiki way?
>
> By pointing the browser to the "home" document.
>
> For that, you must find out the object ID of that document, e.g. by
> opening it in the admin GUI and looking at the URL, in my case
> "...?*ID=-2", or on the debug prompt with

When I open the "home" in the admin GUI, I have this URL:
http://localhost:50496/59506105517087898~wiki/doc.l?*ID=-2-1

.. but when I try to go to "http://localhost:5000/-2-1.html";, I get
nothing but a complaint in Safari, and in the log I see this:

? !? (in (blob (; (id @) mup) 'txt) (render))
db/wiki/blob/.txt open: No such file or directory

In my db/wiki/blob I have this:

..3  drwxr-xr-x
.....-  drwxr-xr-x

.. where 3.txt is the latest version of "home".

I think it would have been nice if the admin GUI could have a link to the
wiki mode for "home", or the current document.

/Jon