What is the difference between the build-in application like memopad,
datebook to Plucker. They display chinese character as usual, no clipping,
messy display as iSilo and most other DOC reader.

Is there any tricks need to handle double byte characters that not through
standard API ?

What would be the plan for support asian language ?