Hi Sam. I have noticed that after about a half hour of play the Denon
amp switched off and music play is paused when using Z2. Controlling via
MS on android. If Z1 is also on then Z2 shuts off and Z1 remains on.
Touching PLAY on the MS interface turns the amp back on and it reverts
to my preset volume. I do have a 30 minute AUTO STANDBY set generally
but it hasn't caused a shutdown while playing music Z2 prior to the
recent plugin revisions. Though I would start with the plugin to find
any issues so have attached a log in which the issue occurs twice, if
you wouldn't mind looking at it for me to see if it is something the
plugin is doing, or not doing!

39306

Cheers, David

|Filename: server.log(33).zip                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39306|

*Server*rpi3 pCP8.1.0 LMS8.2.0
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*Z2 > Krix Tropix/Klipsch SW
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids