DavidBulluss wrote:
> Set to 60 minutes, still turned off and play halted. Log attached.
>
> Most likely solution will be to turn the amp time-out off in amp
> settings, but I haven't seen the behaviour previously.

I found the following in a Denon AVR forum post. If it applies to your
model, it could explain what you are seeing and the solution would be,
as you said, to turn off Auto Standby for Zone 2.

"The Denon manual says that in Main Zone, the Auto Standby fuction will
switch the receiver to standby when, during the selected time, no video
or audio signal is present.
_There's_also_a_Zone2,_where_Auto_Standby_is_not_triggered_by_absence_of_signal,_but_by_absence_of_operation_(volume_control_and_such)._"

Sam