James;231820 Wrote:
> That is strange!
> Can you check you have file strings.txt in Plugins/SqueezeScrobbler? If
> so please check the server log file for any string related errors.
>
> I'll see if I can recreate the problem.
>
> James

Hi James,

Yes I have the strings.txt (I have attached it). The log file is rather
large. I did not know where to look, so I attached the entire file.

Thanks for making this plugin. It is a Beta for a Beta, so no worries,
it is expected that things don't work for everyone at delivery. I hope
it is not a user error, so your time spent is worth it for all... :)

Cheers

Matt

|Filename: log.zip                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3482|

matthijskoopmans