I am making some progress. When unpacking the zip file with the plugin,
it actually placed it in SqueezeScrobbler_v1.0/SqueezeScrobbler (as sub
of Plugins). I have moved the SqueezeScrobbler now directly into the
plugins directory (../plugins/SqueezeScrobbler), and see the
LastFM/SqueezeScrobbler label in the Extras menu.

However, I do not see the plugin settings. When clicking settings, the
following error message is displayed: 404 Not Found:
plugins/SqueezeScrobbler/settings/basic.html

I do have this subdirectory under ../SqueezeScrobbler/HTML/EN/...

Any ideas?

Cheers

Matt

--