I'm running 7.3.1 and just upgraded to the latest SDT with ED.
Everything seemed fine, and I spent a while tweaking the settings and
restarted the server. Wouldn't start. Tried disabling plugins one at a
time and it's SDT which is preventing startup. The last line in the log
(with server.plugins set to debug) is:

[09-01-03 17:52:49.0398] Slim::Utils::PluginManager::enablePlugins
(444) Enabling plugin: [Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin]

and after that the server seems to be hung, I can't even stop it
without using kill -9. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but
that doesn't help.

--
radish