slimc;378964 Wrote:
> I'm not sure what's different between par and normal zip files, but I've
> had luck just updating the changed file in the par instead of recreating
> the whole thing. Make sure to keep the relative path
> lib/Plugins/SuperDateTime/ of the original file.

The trick for PAR hackers on the Mac at least is to be sure to create
the new PAR by selecting the contents of the folder you've unarchived,
and creating an archive out of those files, rather than zipping the
folder itself back up. If you zip the folder back up, everything's one
level of hierarchy out of whack within the archive.

(Yes, this means I've fixed my problem and re-inserted my hacked
version that rounds the temp to the nearest degree!)

--
jsnell