Hey all,

As I have said here before I LOVE the SDT plug-in...I might even love
it more then the Slim itself!  I use the plug in more that is for
sure.

I had a computer crash and had to start from scratch....downloaded the
latest version of SqueezeCenter & SDT.

When getting into the plug-in page the box is gone to enter in a string
for the Weather....it is there for Stocks but not the weahter.  I
thought I could just live with the time but have found I can't!

I used to have time current temp/feels like temp and the whole family
really misses it...

Is there a way to get that back or do I need to go back to older
versions of Squeeze and SDT?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
scottmd1