jsnell;378947 Wrote:

> -- well, I can unzip the archive, make the change, and re-zip the file,
> but it just gives me an error.

I'm not sure what's different between par and normal zip files, but
I've had luck just updating the changed file in the par instead of
recreating the whole thing. Make sure to keep the relative path
lib/Plugins/SuperDateTime/ of the original file.

While on the feature subject... I miss the old behavior where the
stocks didn't scroll 24/7. I've made it optional and the days and times
configurable on my installation. I'd be happy to send a patch along if
it helps make it an official feature again. :-)

great plugin!

--
slimc